Sienna.















My first fashion icon I had was when I was five, Melissa Joan Hart from Clarissa Explains it All (yikes). Yet, I soon grew out of neon short leggings, bad plaid and bejeweled vests. For a solid 12 years I did not have one, until I was 17 and saw Sienna Miller in "Alfie". Not the best movie, but oh the fashionista on the big screen was enough for me to become obsessed. Sienna Miller embodies all forms of coolness. I mean, she relaunched the 70's style for goodness sake. She is the reason girls go running around (or did..) in hippie bands, crochet and denim vests (Clarissa homage perhaps?). The Brit does not loose her edge even in the most formal of events. Her golden glow and fresh face carry her free-spirited style, which goes to prove confidence is the best ensemble. She is a festival going, music loving and free-thinking bombshell. Oh and she has been on the cover of Vogue a bajillion times.

0 comments:

Post a Comment